Everyone is talking about how diversity and inclusion are good for business. Yet, there is a disconnect between aspiring to achieve an inclusive environment and leaders taking actions toward that goal. We help you address that disconnect.
From multinational corporations to tech startups, philanthropy, and social enterprises, we tailor diversity, equity, and inclusion to fit your unique business and mission priorities.
InclusionVentures believes that many current and ingrained practices impede people, organizations, and societies from achieving their maximum profit, productivity, and potential. Our approach is based on the best and most recent research in neuroscience, adult learning theory, experiential learning, dialogue, improv, and mindfulness. We apply findings and principles from these methods to create a best-in-class, cutting edge learning experience that prepares individuals, teams, and organizations for optimized performance.
Here’s how we work with you to achieve your best human and market potential:
While diversity on a team is ideal, it is the skill set for inclusive leadership that can lead to better designed products and services.
FREQUENTLY REQUESTED WORKSHOPS
- EVALI Framework for Inclusive Leadership: Empathy. Voice. Ask. Listen. Impact. We provide workshops, individual modules, and coaching around these specific behaviors that lead to inclusive leadership.
- Design for Worldview. How does your worldview influence your interactions with colleagues? How does it influence - intentionally or unintentionally - the products and services you create and offer? In collaboration with Stanford’s d.school, this interactive workshop combines design thinking and identity exploration toward the bottom line.
- Unconscious Bias
- Authentic Leadership
- Navigating Difficult Conversations
- Implementing Dialogue Programs
- Facilitation Skills
- Increasing Trust and Resilience
- Leading Across Generations
- Career path programs
- Effective Management
- Organizational Change
- Navigating Conflict
- Retaining and promoting women, people of color, and LGBTQ employees
“[This workshop} increased my productivity. It's also making me extra grateful for and excited about my job.”
"I am able to stay at my job because of the work you are doing with us." - Salesforce BOLDforce member
Wherever you are in your diversity and inclusion journey, we can help. Start by taking this quick assessment.