MEET THE TEAM
The InclusionVentures team is compromised of experienced facilitators, advisors, and coaches who are passionate about making the inclusion the norm.
A few of the InclusionVentures team members you'll get to meet over the weekend, include (from right to left):
- Amy Lazarus, Founder & CEO
- Willie Jackson, Senior Consultant
- Alaina Flowers, Associate
- Dr. Obi Amachi, Senior Associate
There’s no shortage of challenging topics coming up in our world and workplaces. Employees are grappling with disrespect, discrimination, harassment, and lost productivity and potential. While there are a wealth of resources for Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officers, individual contributors are often left asking, “What is mine to do? How do I do it?”
Individual contributors are uniquely positioned to drive inclusive teams through their everyday interactions. The InclusionVentures Institute offers the first-of-its-kind opportunity to support ICs interested in learning the leadership skills, tools, frameworks, and shared language to make good on their aspirations of creating a more diverse and welcoming workplace.
Is the InclusionVentures Institute right for you?
This opportunity is for you if you identify with one or more of the following.
- seek skills that will enhance your leadership
- find yourself wanting to “do more” around diversity, equity and inclusion
- identify opportunities to create a more inclusive company culture
- want to be a part of the movement around DEI your company is making
- want to take a more active role in challenging conversations yet don’t know where to start
- are not specifically charged with or responsible for diversity in your role
- find yourself “doing diversity work” along with the work listed in your formal job description
|By attending Institute, participants will learn to:||By sending employees to Institute, companies will:|
|Communicate with colleagues more effectively to drive efficiency and productivity||Demonstrate a commitment and investment in advancing diversity, equity and inclusion|
|Participate in, facilitate, and initiate difficult conversations around difference||Recognize and invest in high performers or emerging leaders|
|Enhance skills of inquiry that lead to better decision-making||Lay the groundwork for more champions for DEI who are committed, confident, and competent to advance your strategic priorities|
|Create spaces of belonging, whether in the day-to-day, in reaction to current events, or responding to a microaggression (a comment or action that has an unintended, negative impact)||Gain an instant influencer who will bring three concrete DEI commitments back to your organization, and will be eligible for Inclusive Leadership Certification|
|Operationalize inclusive leadership in daily work, whether you’re in a technical or non-technical role||In day-to-day interactions and in reaction to current events, have people on the ground able to speak up, diffuse tension, foster understanding, and increase productivity on the team|
|Apply skills to identify strategic opportunities||Create shared responsibility so DEI isn’t on the shoulders of only HR/a few people|
INCLUSIVE LEADER CERTIFICATION
Eligibility to become certified as an Inclusive Leader:
What does certification entail?
- Participate in the 2-day InclusionVentures Institute
- Identify, implement, and document 3 commitments that move diversity and inclusion forward at your organization or company
- Co-facilitate with InclusionVentures at your company
Benefits of certification:
- Deepen learning and skill development
- Receive support and coaching from InclusionVentures via quarterly group coaching calls with your Institute cohort
- Join private community group for resources, shared practices, and community support
“I did the math. We saw a 1,000% ROI from our work with InclusionVentures.” - Head of Talent and Culture
We work with you to bring out the best in your people so that together you can bring your world-changing ideas to life.
InclusionVentures is unapologetically curious about how to make inclusion the norm. Everyone is talking about how diversity, fairness, and inclusion are good for the business and mission. Yet, there is a disconnect between aspiring to achieve an inclusive environment and leaders taking actions toward that goal. InclusionVentures helps you address that disconnect. We work with you to move from “checking the box” to creating organizational culture change that leads to the results you seek. Many current and ingrained practices impede people and organizations from achieving their maximum profit, productivity, and potential. Through strategy, coaching, facilitation, and training, we help you focus on the workforce, work culture, and work product.
Wherever you are in your diversity and inclusion journey, we can help. Start by taking this quick assessment.