Client Success Coordinator
InclusionVentures helps organizations bring out the best in their people so that, together, they can bring their world-changing ideas to life. We are a boutique consulting firm focused on identifying the most effective and scalable ways to make inclusion the norm through organizations’ workforce, work culture, and work products and services.
InclusionVentures has a small but mighty team that is growing quickly and is looking to continue making a big impact and, dare we hope, a better world. Our company just turned four years old and is proud to have worked with over 75 startups, tech companies, foundations, and innovative organizations. Learn more about what we do.
InclusionVentures is growing! We are hiring a Client Success Coordinator, a key role that will work collaboratively with our team and clients. This is primarily an operationally-focused client support role. You’ll ensure our clients are reaching their goals by supporting the client lead (project manager) to ensure successful client engagements. This is a compelling role for someone who is a skilled communicator, enjoys balancing multiple projects at once, is interested in the behind-the-scenes work it takes to make client engagements successful, and is deeply passionate about making inclusion the norm.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company. This role has the opportunity for advancement and for developing skills. We understand that some applicants will be stronger in certain elements of this role than in other areas. Don’t let that stop you from applying! We are committed to your development and growth.
In this role, you will help our clients reach their goals and outcomes by managing all client operations for the company. Working closely with our internal team, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Manage all client-focused operations and logistics for all of InclusionVentures’ services, including client engagements and events.
- Attend a variety of meetings with our clients and lead the logistical next steps.
- Produce and send client-facing deliverables by specific deadlines, including PowerPoint decks, participant packets, workshop logistics, and others.
- Ensure successful workshops by co-planning workshop agendas with a member of the core team and planning and executing workshop logistics.
- Coordinate timely post-workshop follow up, including client debrief sessions.
You’ll also help us to consistently improve our client engagements by ensuring we learn, reflect, and grow. You will:
- Assist in capturing and implementing session and module feedback, and sharing learnings, best practices, and recommendations across the company.
- Bolster the inclusion knowledge base for the company. You’ll lead the charge on tracking, highlighting and organizing findings, studies, and trends related to diversity, equity, and inclusion. You’ll turn what you learn into useable content for our engagements.
A successful candidate is
- A Strong Communicator: The Client Success Coordinator is a clear, concise writer. The Client Success Coordinator is able to create effective and formatted presentations, reports, handouts, and other documents. There are opportunities for training and growth.
- A Project Manager: A self-starter, you’ll manage many details and logistics for a variety of client engagements, balancing multiple competing needs and priorities of various stakeholders. A successful Client Success Coordinator will remain agile and will manage up and laterally to ensure things get done smoothly and in a timely manner.
- A Relationship Manager: People and relationships are at the heart of InclusionVentures’ approach and culture. A successful Client Success Coordinator will have the ability to grow relationships with clients, participants, and the team. Successful team members enjoy collaborating and thought-partnering on diverse teams and invest their energies in building meaningful relationships with staff and clients.
- Growing in their knowledge and experience in Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, & Belonging: You have a deep passion for our work around creating inclusive, diverse, equitable, and innovative organizations, as well as some formal or informal experience in the DEI space. You also have a commitment to continuous learning and are excited and willing to learn more in this area.
In addition, we’d be especially excited if you have Canva experience, though it is not required. The Client Success Coordinator will produce several client-facing deliverables so comfort with Microsoft Suite and Google apps is important.
Other things to know
- We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team that reflects our values and our work. It is our aim to practice what we believe in every interaction. As such, we continuously push ourselves and each other to challenge our beliefs and thinking. InclusionVentures is an equal opportunity employer. We are especially excited about applications from people who intrinsically understand the challenges of people often underrepresented in the workplace.
- We are a small and mighty team of 4 full-time staff. We are in high demand and are actively expanding our reach, which means we must be agile, nimble, and exhibit a growth mindset.
- Those of us in the Bay Area work out of an awesome co-working space, as well as from client sites. One of our team members works on the East Coast. We all travel regularly to client sites for engagements, though minimal travel is expected in this role. In addition to our full-time staff, we work with a cohort of talented trainers and facilitators who help us deliver the best client engagements possible.
- As we value our people, we offer competitive compensation as well as health benefits.
- While this role is ideally based in the San Francisco Bay Area, we are open to applicants from across the United States with the ability to travel up to 10% and a willingness to be flexible working across time zones to support our potential clients and team.
How to apply
To apply, please send the following to email@example.com. The position will remain open until filled, though we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
- Cover Letter
- Please include “Client Success Coordinator” in the subject line.
- Note: While we appreciate transparency, please do not include salary history in your cover letter. We want to compensate you fairly for the role, not based on your salary history, as part of our efforts to create as inclusive of a hiring process as possible.